The One With the Trashcan

Before all this started, I had an Eclipse repository with 3 (or so) plug-ins. I hated most of them. And even with that few plug-ins I learned why it’s a good idea to have one repository per plug-in: issues and commits where scrambled, and the lifecycle did not work at all.

So I cleaned it all up. Deleted all but one plug-in. Made it work even better with Tycho. And separated the update site.

Problem is: I did not get Tycho to release the plug-in, even though it should work. (-> Issue #15) On the side of the update side there are no categories anymore. (-> Issue #2) Both was deemed “good enough” for now, since even the internet can’t help my any more.

So, here it is: